In this blog series I start to explain step-by-step tutorial on how to upgrade existing TFS 2010 to TFS 2012 Update 1 with the migration to a new hardware, the series will include videos and images as well. In the last post I will include one video that collect all parts for one-shot view, this series consist of following parts:
- Part 1 – Introduction.
- Part 2 – Prepare SharePoint for the new system.
- Part 3 – Prepare the new machine and install SQL Server.
- Part 4 – Install TFS 2012 Update 1 & Backup DBs and Reporting Key.
- Part 5 – Restore DBs and Reporting Encryption Key.
- Part 6 – Configure TFS 2012.
- Part 7 – Verify upgrade success and other configuration.
- Part 8 – Upgrade TFS 2012 Build Service.
- Part 9 – Summary.
Each part consist of one or many sections as needed.
All the series was enhanced and featured as a Complete Guide for Upgrading TFS 2010 to TFS 2012 with Migration to a New Hardware.